terça-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2021

The things I love and hate about you

 I love this rare connection between us

Hours and hours of conversations about everything

The trade of thoughts that we have

This urge to see each other

The fact that you're always on my mind

And how you make me admire

This beautiful person that you are

I love how you always say the right things

And how I feel so desired by you

How you can make my body shiver

Without even being by my side

I love the coincidences surrounding us

And how it makes me feel like 

we might have something special


But I hate how fragile this is

And the fear of seeing you slipping away

The fact that you're not mine

And might never really be

I hate how I'm so afraid of losing you

That I feel unsafe to a point

Where all I wanna do is to erase you

And carry on with my life

And I hate all this weird silence you give me sometimes

Between superficial conversations

Because I fill it with this sensation of defeat

In a way that I just wanna close my eyes

And be brave enough to let you go


Priscila de Athaides - 10/11/2021

Nenhum comentário: