terça-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2021

Fading Colors

 I feel like my day has lost its colors

But something was eating me inside

I wanted it all

And all was not for me

I've chosen nothing

And I feel like losing a tiny part of me

Can I have it back again?

All my pores scream at me

Wishing that I could turn back time

But time would punch me in the face

And it would be worse

I feel so lost today

Rethinking every decision I've made

What was destiny supposed to be?

Was it the right decision?

Time will heal my thoughts

And will replace this feeling of desolation

With emptiness

And the colors will fade away

But shall you too

And I'll be here painting my days

With new colors

And so will you

Doing better

Doing right

And this is right for everyone

Although it hurts me inside

Because that's life

And life sucks

Priscila de Athaides - 01/11/2021

Nenhum comentário: